Can I add my staff as users of my account with different permissions and restrictions?
You can add multiple users to your Bookeo account, with different permissions and restrictions - for example your staff members so they can see their bookings.
Each account user can log into your Bookeo account with a unique username and password. All account users can be logged in at the same time. Account users can also sync their Bookeo calendar with their mobile calendar. Click here for more information.
In your account, you can set up:
|1 account owner||The account owner can access all account settings|
Managers can manage most account settings, except for:
If enabled, account managers can also create, delete and manage other account users and their permissions, but they can't assign Manager capabilities to a user.
|Account users||Account users can have different permissions and restrictions.|
In this article:
The account owner and account managers - with permission to create, delete and manage other users - can add users to an account. To add an account user:
1. Click on account>users.
2. Click on the New user button to create other users.
3. Input user's name, last name, email address (username) and password .
4. Tick the Manager  checkbox to set a user as Manager of your account. Account Managers can edit classes, services, tours, teachers, resources, consultants, schedules, and most settings.
5. Tick the Manage users  checkbox if the account manager can also create or delete other account users.
6. In the Permissions - Special operations section, tick the checkbox  next to the account settings that the Manager or the account user can access. You can use the Change all  scroll down menu to tick/unitck all the checkbox.
The Permissions - Special operations section will not show if the Manager can also manage other users, and the Manage users  checkbox was ticked.
|User permissions||View resource schedule||View resource bookings||Create, change and delete bookings|
|Read and write||√||√
8. If you want to set identical permissions, select the access level from the Change all scroll down menu.
You will always know which user created, changed or deleted a booking, class, tour or service.
a. In your Bookeo homepage, every message will include the name of the user who created, changed or deleted a booking
b. If you open a booking, the name of the user and the day and time of creation/change or deletion will show in the How section