Set up a business with multiple staff working in one location
If you have multiple staff working in one studio, or location, you will simply have to set up your staff members. You can add their profile/curriculum, upload their pictures, set their availability and so on.
If some staff members can work in specific rooms only, of if some services can be provided in some rooms only (for example a pregnancy massage in only one room with a pregnancy massage table), you will have to set up your rooms in your account.
Once you have set up your staff and your rooms, you can also set which services can be performed by specific staff/in specific rooms.
Step 1 - Set up a resource type (for example Therapists)
1. Go to Settings>Resources
2. Click on the New type of resource button
3. Specify the Name of your resource type
a. In the Generic name section, choose the name of this resource type (i.e. therapist, consultant...) from the scroll down menu
b. If the name of your staff is not in the list, you can specify it selecting Other from the scroll down menu, then input the custom name.
Step 2 - Set up your staff members
1. Click on the New resource button to define the resources of this type
2. Input the name of the resource (i.e. Kelly, Linda, Consultant 1, Consultant 2...) and, if you want, his/her description (curriculum, experience...)
3. You can also upload an image for this resource, that customers will see when they make a booking.
4. You can type a confirmation message that will be sent in confirmation and reminder emails to customers when this resource is booked.
Step 3 - Set up the resource weekly schedule
Please remember that, for a booking to be possible in a specific time slot, all the resources involved (therapists, rooms, etc.) and the service requested must be available during that time slot.
1. From the scroll down menu, set:
- available hours as the same availability as the business
or use a specific schedule for this resource, for each day of the week
2. Set up the resource special availability, restricted availability or unavailability:
- you can define special available time slots during which this resource is available. This is useful, for example, to set the resource as available on specific dates, or occasionally at night, besides the general availability.
you can set when a resource is available (main availability setting) or NOT available (annual leave, elective surgery...)
More information on how to create a new period for "Special available time slots" and "Availability".
Step 4 - Set up the resource nickname
You can choose a nickname to be used internally to define this resource and to make calendar more compact. Only you and your account users will be able to see this nickname.
If you want, you can type notes about this resource
Step 5 - Assign this resource to your workshops
Tick the checkbox next to the workshops you offer, that use this resource.
You can decide to show your staff and locations to your customers and set how your customers can select them when making a booking.