Tours, Special Tours, Personal Tours/Appointments: what is the difference between them?
In this article:
- What is a Tour in Bookeo?
- What is a Special Tour in Bookeo?
- What is a Personal Tour/Appointment in Bookeo?
A group tour with a weekly schedule, starting at fixed times.
- a guided tour, departing at 9AM and 2PM every day, with 10 seats available
- a full-day tour, departing every weekday at 8 AM, with 15 seats available
- a skydive, with jumps every two hours from 8 AM to 4 PM, with 4 seats available on the plane
- a 3-days sailing tour, departing every Monday and Thursday
Click here for a step by step tutorial on how to set up a tour.
A Special Tour is a tour held on a specific day or days only.
For example a Special Tour held on June 10 and October 15.
Click here for a step by step tutorial on how to set up a Special Tour.
A personal tour/appointment is a tour where customers can choose the start time among a restricted availability set by you. For example if personal tours/appointments are available on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 9am to 6pm, and customers can decide to start the tour at 11am.
You can set up multiple types of personal tours/appointments, for example:
- 60 min. personal tour/appointment
- 90 min personal tour/appointment
You can specify which resource (for example guide, driver and/or car) can offer each personal tour/appointment.
Click here for a step by step tutorial on how to set up a personal tour/appointment.