Can I overbook a tour / class / workshop?
You can overbook a tour/class/workshop for your customers, and let them pay for the booking online.
In this article:
- Increase the number of seats for the tour/class/workshop
- How to overbook a tour/class/workshop
- Let customers pay for the booking online
If you want to overbook a tour, class or workshop, you should first increase the number of seats available for the specific day.
1. Go to Calendar
2. Click on your Tour / class / workshop
3. Use the Seats drop down arrow and increase the number of seats available in order to accommodate extra bookings.
4. You can then "overbook" the tour and create bookings for a higher number of seats.
Only account users can create a booking for a number of participants higher than the maximum number of participants set in the People tab of your tour/class/workshop, from the backend. Please click on the link for your account type for the tutorial on how to create a booking from your Calendar:
When you create a booking for your customer, you can send them a booking confirmation email. Click here for more information.