Set up a number additional option
- Settings>Workshops, c Options
the customer enters a number
4. Input the Title  of the option and its Description  (optional).
5. Input the Minimum , Maximum  and Default value : the minimum/maximum number of items that can be required with each booking, and the default value that customers will see when creating a booking.
6. Tick the Duration  checkbox if this option has a duration, and input its duration. The duration of the appointment will be the duration of the service selected + the duration each selected option.
7. Tick the Price  checkbox if your option has a price.
Input the price and enable member prices, if you want to set a different price for members (more information on memberships)
You can define special prices for this option
8. Choose Permissions  by checking the boxes next to
- This option is enabled for new bookings Untick this checkbox if you no longer want to offer this option, without affectng existing bookings. Click here for more information
- Customers can see this option The option is shown to customers (in the booking confirmation and reminder emails, and also at checkout if the "Customers can edit this option" checkbox is ticked)
- Customers can edit this option The option is shown to customers at checkout so they can make a selection
9. In the Restriction  section, set if this option is available with all your services, or only with selected services.