Can I offer a different discount for my tours to people from different categories (adults, children, students) with a single promotion code in Bookeo Tours and Activities?
If you running a promotion and want to offer a different discount to each people category, for example
- Normal adult price $80, discounted price $50
- Normal child price $50, discounted price $45
please follow the instructions detailed below:
In this article:
- Step 1 - Set up a single code promotion with a 0 discount
- Step 2 - Set up a special price to be applied with that promotion
1. Go to Marketing>Promotions
2. Set up a single code promotion with a 0 discount, as shown in the screenshot below. Click here for our tutorial on how to set up a single code promotion.
1. Go to Settings>Tours/activities
2. Click on the tour and go to the Price tab
3. Click on the New special price button
4. Select the promotion from the scroll down menu, and set up a fixed special price for each people category