To set up a checkbox additional option:
1. Go to Settings>Tours/Activities
2. Click on the specific tour/activity and go to the Options tab
3. Click on the New option button to create a new field
4. In the Type section , from the scroll down list, select "the customer checks/unchecks a checkbox"
5. In the Details section, input the name  of the option, and its description  (optional).
6. Tick the Default value checkbox  if this choice will be checked by default (customers will have to untick it if they do not want it).
7. Tick the Price checkbox  if your option has a price.
8. Tick the Show in summary checkbox  if you want this option to show in the summary report.
Set up the price of the checkbox additional option
You can set up a specific price for your additional option: a total price or a per person price.
a. the price of the option is total (per booking)
1. In the Standard price section, from the scroll down menu, select price type total 
2. Input the Price  of this choice.
3. If you have enabled memberships in your account, you can tick the Enable member prices checkbox , and set a specific price for members .
b. the price of the option is per person
1. In the Standard price section, from the scroll down menu, select price type per person 
- 2. Input the price for each people category. You will set a price for adults and for any other people category: the price for other people categories can be the same price applied to adults , or
- a specific price .
3. If you have enabled memberships in your account, you can tick the Enable member prices , and set a specific price for members .
4. In the Special prices section, you can define special prices for this option, applying during pricing seasons, days/time of the week, number of people, group/family discounts.
5. In the Taxes section, you can select which taxes apply to this option.