To set up a checkbox additional option:
1. Go to Settings>Tours/Activities
2. Click on the specific tour/activity and go to the Options tab
3. Click on the New option button to create a new field
4. In the Type section , from the scroll down list, select "the customer checks/unchecks a checkbox"
5. In the Details section, input the name  of the option, and its description  (optional).
6. Tick the Default value checkbox  if this choice will be checked by default (customers will have to untick it if they do not want it).
7. If you would like to make this option required, tick the Required check box . If this box is checked the text “I agree” will show next to the checkbox at the bottom of the additional option you set up.
8. Tick the Price  checkbox if your option has a price.
9. Choose Permissions  by checking the boxes next to
- This option is enabled for new bookings Untick this checkbox if you no longer want to offer this option, without affectng existing bookings. Click here for more information
- Customers can see this option The option is shown to customers (in the booking confirmation and reminder emails, and also at checkout if the "Customers can edit this option" checkbox is ticked)
- Customers can edit this option The option is shown to customers at checkout so they can make a selection
10. Tick the Show in summary  checkbox. if you want this option to show in the summary report.
Set up the price of the checkbox additional option
You can set up a specific price for your additional option: a total price or a per person price.
a. the price of the option is total (per booking)
1. In the Standard price section, from the scroll down menu, select Price type total 
2. Input the Price  of this choice.
3. If you have enabled memberships in your account, you can tick the Enable member prices checkbox , and set a specific price for members .
b. the price of the option is per person
1. In the Standard price section, from the scroll down menu, select Price type per person 
- 2. Input the price for each people category. You will set a price for adults and for any other people category: the price for other people categories can be the same price applied to adults , or
- a specific price .
3. If you have enabled memberships in your account, you can tick the Enable member prices , and set a specific price for members .
4. In the Special prices  section, you can define special prices for this option, applying during pricing seasons, days/time of the week, number of people, group/family discounts.
5. In the Taxes  section, you can select which taxes apply to this option.