11. In the Standard price  section, from the scroll down menu, input the price  of this choice.
Number additional option: customers input/select the number of options required - Bookeo Tours and Activities
If you set up a number additional option for your tours and activities, customers will be able to select a specific number of items to add to their booking.
Using Bookeo Appointments? Click here
Using Bookeo Classes & Courses? Click here
To create number additional options, in your Bookeo Tours and Activities account:
1. Go to Settings>Tours/Activities
2. Click on a Tour
3. Go to the Options tab
4. Click on the New option button
5. From the Type  down list, select the customer enters a number.
6. Input the Title  of the option and its Description  (optional).
7. Input the Minimum , Maximum  and Default value : the minimum/maximum number of items that can be required with each booking, and the default value that customers will see when creating a booking.
8. Tick the Price  checkbox if your option has a price.
9. Choose Permissions  by checking the boxes next to
- This option is enabled for new bookings Untick this checkbox if you no longer want to offer this option, without affectng existing bookings. Click here for more information
- Customers can see this option The option is shown to customers (in the booking confirmation and reminder emails, and also at checkout if the "Customers can edit this option" checkbox is ticked)
- Customers can edit this option The option is shown to customers at checkout so they can make a selection
10. Tick the Show in summary  checkbox if you want this option to show in the Summary report.Option shown in summary
If you have enabled memberships in your account, you can tick the Enable member pricescheckbox , and set a specific price for members .
12. In the Special prices section, you can define special prices for this option, applying during pricing seasons, days/time of the week, number of people, group/family discounts.
13. In the Taxes section, you can select which taxes apply to this option.