How can I mark a booking as a no-show?
If you want to mark a booking as a no-show:
1. Go to your Home page or your Calendar
2. Click on a booking to open it
3. Click on the No-show button
4. Bookeo will ask you if you are sure that you want to mark the booking as a no-show.
5. Click on Yes, mark as no-show.
6. Click on Ok
The booking will be marked as a no-show and the no-show will be recorded:
- in the customer's history
- in the booking reports, that you can generate in Marketing>Reports>Bookings.
If you want to reduce no-shows, consider asking for a non-refundable deposit, or to at least collect the customer's card details at the time of booking. For information on how to set up payment terms, please see our tutorials for: