Can I record a manual payment (cash, debit card, bank transfer, cheque, credit card, other...) and bill a stored credit card?
You can record a manual payment in your Bookeo account: if people pay in your studio/office, or if you receive, for example, a bank transfer.
1. Go to your Bookeo Calendar
2. Click on a booking to open it
3. Go to the Payments tab
4. Click on the Payment button
5. From the scroll down menu, select the Payment method  and input the Amount  paid.
6. In the Reason  field, input the reason for payment. For example: deposit.
7. In the Description  field, input a description for payment
8. If you are processing a credit card payment, from the Payment method  scroll down menu, select bill credit card for the given amount
9. Select a stored credit card or input new credit card details
Payments will show in the Payments tab of the booking.