Can I generate my own custom booking buttons?
Bookeo provides a set of standard buttons that you can integrate into your web site, to make a new booking, buy a gift voucher and much more.
If you want to use a different style for your buttons, you should create a button image using a design program such as Photoshop, or one of the many free button generators available on the web - for example http://dabuttonfactory.com/.
Whichever way you decide to generate your button, you will likely end up with an image file, typically in .png format. Let's assume the file is called "mybutton.png"
Step 1 - Upload the image in your website
1. Upload the image in your web site.
2. The image will be accessible via a web browser at a specific URL, depending on which folder in your web site you uploaded the button - for example http://www.mywebsite.com/folder/mybutton.png. Please verify the URL by opening it in a new tab of your browser.
Step 2 - Create a custom HTML script for your button
1. In your Bookeo account, click on Marketing>Booking button and links or Marketing>Gift vouchers
2. Click on the Copy  button next to the button type you want to use [a pop up window will open]
3. Copy the HTML script  provided. For example the HTML script of your normal button code could be:
<a href="http://bookeo.com/yourname" style="margin:0;padding:0;"><img src="https://www.bookeo.com/buttons/book_en.png" alt="book now" border="0" style="margin:0;padding:0"></a>
4. Simply replace the image address in the button code with the address of YOUR button image:
<a href="http://bookeo.com/yourname" style="margin:0;padding:0;"><img src="http://www.mywebsite.com/folder/mybutton.png" alt="book now" border="0" style="margin:0;padding:0"></a>
5. Paste this code in the HTML source view of your web site editor