How can I cancel a weekly class (a date of a class)?
You can easily cancel a class (a single date) from your Bookeo Calendar and you can decide if you want to show the canceled class in your B0okeo Calendar and in your booking page.
Using Bookeo Appointments? Click here
Using Bookeo Tours & Activities? Click here
In this article:
- How to cancel a class on a specific day
- Will the canceled class show in my Bookeo Calendar?
- Will the canceled class show in my booking page?
1. Go to your Calendar
2. Click on the class (a pop up window will open)
3. Click on the Delete button
4. You will be asked to confirm if you want to cancel the class: all the existing bookings for the class will be cancelled.
5. If you want to send an email:
to your customers, to inform them about the cancellation, please tick the Send email: customers checkbox.
to the other users of your account, to inform them about the cancellation, please tick the Send email: users checkbox.
6. In the Message to customers box, you can also type a custom message that will be sent in the email.
7. Click on the Yes, cancel button to cancel the class and send the email to customers/users.
You can decide to:
show canceled classes (by you or for virtual rostering): click on the Canceled button at the top of your Bookeo Calendar.
hide canceled classes: Unclick the Canceled button at the top of your Bookeo Calendar.
|Canceled classes will not show in the resources' calendar.|
You can show or hide canceled classes from your booking page.
1. Go to Settings>Booking Preferences
2. In the Canceled classes section, you can decide to:
show canceled classes in your booking page: tick the checkbox Show canceled classes
not show canceled classes in your booking page : Untick the checkbox Show canceled classes
How a canceled class will show in your booking page
|Classes canceled because of virtual rostering conflicts are never shown to customers. This setting only applies to classes manually canceled by you or other users of your account.|