How can I offer a workshop that runs only if a minimum number of participants is reached?
With Bookeo you can offer workshops that run only if a minimum number of participants is reached.
For example, if you offer a workshop that runs only if you have a minimum of 10 participants.
Bookeo can automatically accept the booking requests for you when the minimum number of participants is reached.
Step 1 - Enable the accept/deny feature
1. Go to Settings>Workshops
2. Click on the specific workshop, go to the Accept/deny tab.
3. Tick the Accept/deny checkbox
Step 2 - Set when a payment is required to confirm the booking request
Set when a payment is required, either after the booking request is accepted or before the start of the class. If a payment is not received by that time, the booking request will be automatically canceled.
Step 3 - Set automatic confirmation of booking requests when the minimum number of participants is reached
1. Enable the Accept automatically checkbox
2. Set the minimum number of participants required to confirm the booking requests.
In our example the minimum number of bookings required to automatically confirm booking requests is 10. So if you have received booking requests for a total of 7 people, and a customer is making an online booking for 3 people, Bookeo will:
1. ask for the online payment of the booking that is being made, as if it was a standard booking with online payment to secure it.
2. automatically confirm the booking requests for the other 7 people
Click on the link for information on what happens when customers make an online booking request.