How can I cancel a workshop (a date of a workshop)?
Using Bookeo Classes & Courses? Click here
Using Bookeo Tours & Activities? Click here
1. Go to your Calendar
2 Click on the workshop (a pop up window will open)
3. Click on the Delete button
4. You will be asked to confirm if you want to cancel the workshop: all the existing bookings for the workshop will be cancelled.
If you want to send an email to your customers, to inform them about the cancellation, please tick the Send email: customers checkbox.
If you want to send an email to the other users of your account, to inform them about the cancellation, please tick the Send email: users checkbox.
In the Message to customers box, you can also type a custom message that will be sent in the email.
5. Click on the Yes, cancel button to cancel the workshop and send the email to customers/users.
Will the canceled workshop show in my Bookeo Calendar?
You can decide to see canceled workshops (by you or for virtual rostering) in your Bookeo Calendar or to hide them.
If you want to see them, click on the Canceled button at the top of your Bookeo Calendar. Unclick the Canceled button if you do not want to see Canceled workshops in your Calendar.
Canceled workshops will not show in the resources' calendar.
Will the canceled workshop show in my booking page?
Bookeo lets you decide if you want to show canceled workshops in your booking page.
If you want to show them:
1. Go to Settings>Booking Preferences
2. In the Canceled workshops section, tick the checkbox Show canceled workshops
How a canceled workshop will show in your booking page
Workshops canceled because of virtual rostering conflicts are never shown to customers. This setting only applies to workshops manually canceled by you or users of your account.