Integration in a Yahoo "Site Builder" website
Bookeo Online Scheduling and Reservation System can be embedded into a website built with the Yahoo Website Builder software/
Step 1 - Set up the integration in Bookeo
1. In your Bookeo account, go to Settings>Website Integration
2. From the Page location  scroll down menu, select embed a widget in my website. [This will open new options on the page]
3. In the Widget section #1, copy the widget HTML code line that appears  and paste it in your website page, in the position where you want the widget to appear.
Take note of the special code that is part of the widget code. This is an alphanumeric text, composed of numbers and upper case letters. It comes right after "a=".
Step 2 - Set up the integration in Yahoo Website Builder
1. Login to your Yahoo Website Builder account as administrator
2. Go to your booking page
3. To add HTML to a web page, go to the Insert menu.
4. Click the Code Elements link.
5. Select HTML from the Code Elements menu.
6. Paste the Bookeo widget code you copied at Step 1 - Point 3 into the HTML Code dialog box
7. Click the OK button.
The widget requires a width of at least 520 pixels (and 650 pixels or higher is recommended). To enlarge the HTML field, click one of its resize handles and drag it to the appropriate size.
Step 3 - Set up the URL of your booking page in Bookeo
1. In your Bookeo account, click on Settings>Web site integration.
2. In the Widget section #2, paste the URL of the webpage where you put the widget  (the booking page in your website)
The website must be accessible: Bookeo will check for the presence of the widget code in your web site and it will not save the changes if it cannot find the widget code.
If you want to integrate Bookeo into a website that is not accessible, please email our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be able to assist you.