Can I offer the same game/tour as a group game/tour and as a private game/tour?
In this article:
- Enable the Private event option
- How can customers book a private game/tour
- How you and the users of your account can make a booking for a private game/tour
1. Set up a game/tour with a weekly schedule and a specific number of seats. Click here for step by step instructions.
2. Complete the set up wizard
3. Go to the Price tab of the game/tour
4. In the Private event section, tick the give customers the option to book the entire tour  checkbox
5. In the Standard price (when the customer chooses to book the entire tour) section, from the Price type  scroll down menu, set the prices . You can set
- a total price, for example $150 for the private game/tour. This is the most popular option.
- a per person price, for example $15/person for the private game/tour
- a base price plus a price per person, for example $100 for up to 6 people, then $20/per person for the private game/tour
6. In the Special prices (when the customer chooses to book the entire tour) section, you can click on the New special price button  to set special prices for private bookings. Click here for instructions on how to set up special prices.
7. In the Taxes (when the customer chooses to book the entire tour) section, from the Taxes  scroll down menu, you can set which taxes should be applied for private bookings
When customers go to your booking page, they can tick the book entire tour (private event)  checkbox to see upcoming availability for private games/tours.
If there are already booked or blocked seats for a game/tour, the game/tour will show as FULL when the book entire tour (private event)  checkbox is ticked - because the specific game/tour can't be booked as a private game/tour.