Set up class with a fixed weekly schedule
If you want to set up a class with a fixed weekly schedule, for example a class held every Monday and Thursday at 9am:
1. Go to Settings>Classes, Courses, events
2. Click on the New button, then on Regular class.
You will complete a quick set up wizard, and will be able to define more details later.
3. Input the Name  of the class. If you have already created categories, from the Category  scroll down menu, select the category this class belongs to.
4. Input a Description  of the class.
5. Click on the New section  button to create information sections (such as "What to bring", "More info" and so on).
6. In the Schedule section, click on the green +  icon to create a class for each day of the week.
In the pop up window that will open  select start time, teacher and number of seats (max. number of students allowed per class). The class can have different start time and seats for each single schedule.
7. Select the Duration  of the class from the scroll down menu, or input a duration if it is not in the list.
8. Tick the Private  checkbox if you want to accept only one booking per time slot, regardless of the number of participants.
9. In the Standard price section, set the class Price . If you offer special prices for members, you can tick the Enable member prices  checkbox to set a member price.
When you finish the set up wizard, you will also be able to:
- create people categories (children, seniors...) and set different prices for them. Click here for more information
- set special prices: during pricing seasons, days/time of the week, number of people, group/family discounts. Click here for more information
10. From the online payment  scroll down menu, select your preferred online payment option (payment of the full amount, deposit, collect credit card number...).
When you finish the set up wizard, you will also be able to set:
11. In the Image section, click on the Upload  button to upload an image for your class. When you finish the set up wizard, you will also be able to upload a gallery of Images and videos.
12. In the Permissions section, set account users permissions  for this class.