Automatic gap between personal lessons (travel time, rest, snack...)
You can set an automatic gap between bookings, that Bookeo will automatically leave before and after your personal lessons for the same resource, for example for the same teacher.
In this article:
- Set an automatic gap between personal lessons
- Set an automatic gap between events imported from Google Cal and personal lessons booked in Bookeo
If you want to set up an automatic gap between personal lessons, in your Bookeo account:
1. Go to Settings>Classes, courses, events
2. Click on your personal classes
3. Go to the Time settings tab
4. In the Gap section, set the gap Bookeo will leave when people make a booking online. You can select a gap from the available from the scroll down menu, or set a customized gap by selecting "Other" and input a duration.
Select a gap Set a customized gap
If the Google Calendar sync is enabled in your account, you can set an automatic gap between appointments, that Bookeo will automatically leave before and after your events imported from Google Calendar and personal lessons booked in Bookeo. Click here for more information
Bookeo will automatically leave the gap you set between personal lesson bookings when your customers book online. You and your Bookeo users can override this gap when creating personal lessons from the backend.