Automatic gap between Open schedule tours/charters (travel time, fuel, rest, snack...)
You can set an automatic gap between bookings, that Bookeo will automatically leave before and after your Open schedule tours/charters bookings for the same resource, for example for the same boat.
In this article:
- Step 1 - Set an automatic gap between Open Schedule tours/charters
- Step 2 - Set an automatic gap between events imported from Google Cal and Open Schedule tour/charter booked in Bookeo
If you want to set up an automatic gap between Open schedule tours/charters, in your Bookeo account:
1. Go to Settings>Tours/Activities
2. Click on yourOpen schedule tour/charter
3. Go to the Time settings tab
4. In the Gap section, set the gap Bookeo will leave when people make a booking online. You can select a gap from the available from the scroll down menu, or set a customized gap by selecting "Other" and input a duration.
Select a gap Set a customized gap
Step 2 - Set an automatic gap between events imported from Google Cal and Open schedule tour/charter booked in Bookeo
If the Google Calendar sync is enabled in your account, you can set an automatic gap between bookings, that Bookeo will automatically leave before and after your events imported from Google Calendar and Open schedule tours booked in Bookeo. Click here for more information
Bookeo will automatically leave the gap you set between Open schedule tours bookings when your customers book online. You and your Bookeo users can override this gap when creating Open schedule tours bookings from the backend.