Can I set a language for my Bookeo back-end and a different language(s) for my booking page?
With Bookeo, you can set:
a language for your back-end (currently available in 5 languages)
a default language and language selection for your booking page, from the over 30 languages supported by Bookeo.
1. Go to Settings>Regional Settings
2. From the Your language  scroll down menu, select the language for your back-end.
3. From the Your customers' language  scroll down menu, select the default language for your booking page. It can be different from the language you selected for your back-end.
4. Tick the Allow customers to change language  checkbox if you want to allow language selection in your booking page.
5. From the scroll down menu Allowed languages , select if you want to enable:
all languages, or
select the languages that be selected by customers
When language change is enabled, customers can select a language from a scroll down menu at the top of your booking page and the Bookeo customer interface will be shown in the selected language.
Do you want to see it live? Click here