Integration in a Squarespace website
Step 1 - Set up the integration in Bookeo
1. in your Bookeo account, click on Settings>Web site integration
2. From the Page location  scroll down menu, select the option embed a widget in my web site
3. Copy the widget code shown in the Widget section at point #1 
4. leave the browser window open and open a new tab in your browser
Step 2 - Set up the integration in Squarespace
1. Login to your Squarespace site. Click the Content Manager icon to enter the Content Manager and select the page you would like your Bookeo code to appear on.
2. click an Insert Point where you would like to add your Code Block.
3. In the Block Menu scroll down to More and click the Code Block to add it to the Insert Point.
You can also click and drag the Code Block to place it in a different area of the page.
To use code to display content on your site, make sure the drop down menu in the editor is set to HTML before adding your valid HTML code.
Step 3 - Set up the URL of your booking page in Bookeo
1. In your Bookeo account, click on Settings>Web site integration and input the URL of your booking page at point 2 .
The web site must be accessible: Bookeo will check for the presence of the widget code in your web site and it will not save the changes if it cannot find the widget code.
If you want to integrate Bookeo into a website that is not accessible, please email our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be able to assist you.