Integration in a Jimdo website
Example of integration. Bookeo widget in the red rectangle
1. in your Bookeo account, click on Settings>Web site integration
2. select the option embed a widget in my web site
3. copy the widget code shown
4. leave the browser window open and open a new tab in your browser
5. login as admin to your Jimdo account, and position the cursor on the Navigation section.
6. Click on . Input the name of your booking page and click on "Save"
7. Click on , then select
8. paste the widget code (which you copied in step 3) and click "Save". You will not see anything, but don't worry!
9. Open your Jimdo site in a new tab. Go to your booking page, to see the integration
10. go back to the Bookeo window, and input the address of your booking page in the Web Site Integration settings
11. Save your Web Site Integration settings
The web site must be accessible: Bookeo will check for the presence of the widget code in your web site and it will not save the changes if it cannot find the widget code.