Accept/Deny appointments/workshops bookings and offer a workshop that runs only if a minimum number of participants is reached
You can manually accept or deny every booking request for a service or workshop or let Bookeo automatically accept booking requests when a specific minimum number of participants is reached.
Using Bookeo Classes & Courses? Click here
Using Bookeo Tours & Activities? Click here
Step 1 - Enable the accept/deny feature
- Services: Go to Settings>Booking Preferences
- Workshops: Go to Settings>Workshops and click on a Workshop
2. Go to the Accept/deny tab.
3. Tick the Accept/deny  checkbox
4. In the Payment after acceptance section, set when a payment is required , either after the booking request is accepted or before  the start of the service/workshop. If a payment is not received by that time, the booking request will be automatically canceled.
The Accept/Deny feature will apply to ALL the services you set up in Settings>Services offered and additional options.
Step 2 - Set if you want Bookeo to automatically confirm booking request when the minimum number of participants is reached
Bookeo can automatically confirm online booking requests - and the bookings pending confirmation - when the minimum number of participants you set for the workshop is reached.
1. Tick the checkbox in the Accept automatically  section
2. From the scroll down menu, select the minimum number of participants required to automatically confirm booking requests .
In our example, the minimum number of bookings required to automatically confirm booking requests is 10. So if you have received booking requests for a total of 7 people, and a customer is making an online booking for 3 people, Bookeo will:
ask for the online payment of the booking that is being made, as if it was a standard booking with online payment to secure it.
automatically confirm the booking requests for the other 7 people