Can I accept bookings from my Facebook page?
the Facebook Book Now call-to-action button: when customers click on the button, they will be redirected to your booking page.
the Bookeo's Facebook app: customers can make bookings directly from your Facebook page when visiting it from a pc or mac. Facebook does not allow external apps on mobile devices, therefore the Bookeo app will not show in your Facebook page when customers visit it using a mobile device. Click here to see a live example of the integration into a Facebook page.
You'll need to be the Facebook page admin, editor, moderator or advertiser to add a call to action to your Facebook Page.
To add a call to action to your Facebook Page:
1. Click + Add a Button  below your Page's cover photo
2. From the Choose a button dropdown menu, select Book Now .
3. In the Website  section input the URL of your Bookeo Booking page, that you can find in your Bookeo account, in Marketing>Booking button and links.
4. Click Create
1. Log into your Facebook personal account, not as your business/page.
2. In a separate tab of your browser, log into your Bookeo account
3. Go to Settings>Integrations
4. Click on Facebook
5. Click on the link provided under set up instructions
If you are logged into your Facebook as your business page, the link will redirect you to a blank page.
6. You will be asked if you want to add Bookeo to your Facebook page.
Click on Add Bookeo to finalize the integration.
If you have multiple pages, Facebook will ask you to select which page you want to install your app into.
7. Once you confirm, your Facebook page will load, and a new Book now icon with the Bookeo logo will show.
8. Click on the Book now icon
9. A Bookeo login screen will appear. Input your Bookeo username and password, and click on Sign in.
10. After you sign in, customers will be able to book directly from your business Facebook page by clicking on the Book now button on the right end side of your timeline.