Custom categories in Bookeo Appointments (i.e. students, seniors etc.)
Default custom categories set in Bookeo Appointments are: adults, children and infants.
Using Bookeo Classes & Courses? Click here
Using Bookeo Tours & Actvities? Click here
In this article:
- Create custom categories
- Set number of people per booking for appointment
- Select number of people when creating a booking
1. Go to Settings>Number of people and people categories
2. Go to the Custom categories tab.
3. Click on the New category button, input the name of the category and save.
Once you have created all the categories you need, got to Settings>Number of people and people categories and click on the Number of people tab.
1. The maximum and minimum number of people allowed in a single booking.
2. Then set the maximum and minimum number of people allowed for each category and the default number of people that will be shown on your booking page.
3. Finally you can decide if you want to ask the name of every participant by enabling the relevant checkbox. This feature also allow you to let people book for somebody else: a parent can book for herself and/or for her children.
When customers go to your online booking page, they will be asked to select the number of people they want to book for.
When you create a booking in your Bookeo account, you will be able to input the number of people per each category in the "What" section of the booking window.