Integration in a Wix.com website
It's very easy to integrate a Bookeo booking widget into your Wix web site.
Step 1 - Set up the integration in Bookeo
1. in your Bookeo account, click on Settings>Web site integration
2. From the Page location  scroll down menu, select the option embed a widget in my web site
3. Copy the widget code shown in the Widget section at point #1 
4. leave the browser window open and open a new tab in your browser
Step 2 - Set up the integration in Wix
1. Login to your Wix.com account, and create a new page or edit an existing page
2. Select the Add  icon from the toolbar
3. Select More 
4. Select HTML Code 
5. A new grey rectangle will be added in your page. Use your mouse to place it in the page, and adjust its dimension.
Due to Wix.com limitations, the Bookeo widget cannot auto-resize automatically to adjust to the content of the booking area - as it on non-Wix web sites.
Therefore, please make sure to manually resize the rectangle so that its height can contain your booking interface at every step of the booking process. If not enough height is set for the rectangle, then inner scrollbars will appear in the page during the booking process.
6. Click on the grey rectangle, and settings buttons will pop up. Click on Enter Code
7. Select that you want to add a Code, and paste the widget code copied at step 3 below the text Add your code here (HTTPS only) . The Bookeo widget is always https and this is why it will be displayed on your live Wix site.
8. Click on Update in the settings window
9. click on Publish to publish your updated web site
10. Copy the address of your Wix.com page where you've put the widget
Step 3 - Set up the URL of your booking page in Bookeo
Back in Bookeo, paste the address in the apposite field, and click Ok to save your changes.
The web site must be accessible: Bookeo will check for the presence of the widget code in your web site and it will not save the changes if it cannot find the widget code.
If you want to integrate Bookeo into a website that is not accessible, please email our Support Team at email@example.com and they will be able to assist you.
When you have not published your web site in Wix, you site will typically be served out of a *.wixsite.com address. When you use wixsite.com, Wix adds additional security restrictions in the page, which prevents the widget to work on mobile devices (desktop browsers will work fine).