Gift vouchers purchase and notification in Bookeo
- from the customer area, or
- you can integrate the buttons/links provided in Marketing>Gift Vouchers on your website. Click here to see an example
- you can integrate the gift voucher widget in a specific page of your website
When customers buy a gift voucher, they:
- are required to select a dollar amount (for generic gift vouchers) or a specific service (for specific gift vouchers)
- are informed about the validity of the voucher
Gift voucher certificate
Customers can print a Gift voucher certificate that they can give to their loved ones by clicking on the Print button at end of the buying process. They will also receive a copy of the certificate by email.
The certificate contains information about the gift voucher, the gift voucher number, its expiry date and information on how to redeem the voucher.
Example of gift voucher certificate
Notification of gift voucher purchase in Bookeo
When customers buy a gift voucher online:
1. A message will show in your Bookeo Home page.
2. You can click on the message to be redirected to the customer's profile. Click on the Gift vouchers tab.
3. Here you will see gift vouchers purchased and redeemed by the customer. You can also see any Residual amount left  on generic gift vouchers.