How to collect tips/donations online in Bookeo Appointments
If you want to collect tips or donations online when customers make a booking, you should create an additional number option to your services and workshops.
Using Bookeo Classes & Courses? Click here
Using Bookeo Tours & Activities? Click here
- Services: Go to Settings>Services offered and additional options. Go to the Additional options tab
- Workshops: Go to Settings>Workshops. Click on a workshop and go to the Options tab.
2. Click on the New option button
3. From the Type  scroll down menu, select the customer enters a number
4. In the Title  field input the name of the option, for example "tip" or "donation" and its Description .
5. Input the minimum, maximum and default value . The minimum and default value should be left as 0.
The maximum value is the maximum tip/donation you want to collect, for example $20.
6. Tick the Price  checkbox
7. In the Price  field, input a unit price, for example $1. So if customers select a value of 5, they will donate $5.
8. For Services only: In the Restrictions section, set for which service this option is available.
From the Enable  scroll down menu, select:
- this option is enabled for every service, or
- this option is only enabled for the following services.. and tick  the services for which it is enabled.