How to collect tips/payments in Bookeo Tours and Activities
If you want to collect tips or donations online when customers make a booking, you should create an additional number option to your tours and activities.
Using Bookeo Appointments? Click here
Using Bookeo Classes and Courses? Click here
- Tours: Go to Settings>Tours. Click on a tour and go to the Options tab
- Open Schedule tours: Go to Settings>Tours. Click on an Open schedule tour and go to the Itinerary and other options tab.
2. Click on the New option button
3. From the Type  scroll down menu, select the customer enters a number
4. In the Title  field input the name of the option, for example "tip" or "donation" and its Description .
5. Input the minimum, maximum and default value . The minimum and default value should be left as 0.
The maximum value is the maximum tip/donation you want to collect, for example $20.
6. Tick the Price  checkbox
7. In the Price  field, input a unit price, for example $1. So if customers select a value of 5, they will donate $5.
8. For Open schedule tours only: In the Restrictions section, set for which tours this option is available. From the Enable  scroll down menu, select:
- this option is enabled for every service, or
- this option is only enabled for the following services.. and tick  the services for which it is enabled.