Marketing campaigns, newsletters...
Once you have integrated MailChimp with your Bookeo account, you can send personalized marketing campaigns to your customers.
In your Bookeo account:
1. Click on Marketing>Marketing Campaigns
2. Click on the New campaign button.
3. Select if you want to send your campaign to:
- all your customers (among them you can decide to send it to non members, current members and expired members)
- to customers whose last visit was.. within a timeframe you can specify. And among them you can decide to send it to non members, current members and expired members.
4. Type the subject of the campaign and its message. You can use the link buttons provided to insert links.
The final message will contain your logo and business details.
You can also send campaigns using graphic templates from your MailChimp account.
In MailChimp you can create a segment to target specific subscribers in your list. The segments you create can be used to send targeted campaigns as well as saved for future use in your account. You can find instructions for creating segments at http://kb.mailchimp.com/article/can-i-save-a-segment-of-my-list-in-the-list-area/