Integration in a WebSelf site
Example of integration. Bookeo widget in the red rectangle
Step 1 - Set up the integration in Bookeo
1. in your Bookeo account, click on Settings / Web site integration
2. select the option "embed a widget in my web site"
3. copy the widget code shown
4. leave the browser window open and open a new tab in your browser
Step 2 - Set up the integration in WebSelf
1. login as admin to your Webself account, and create a page where you want to integrate the widget.
2. Click on Add a module in the body of the page
3. A pop up window will open. Select Tools in the menu bar.
Click on Script, then on the Add module button.
Click on the Add module button.
5. If the widget is cut, simply go over it with your mouse and click on the big icon under Size
7. Click on the Publish button at the top to open your new web site in the browser
9. Go to your Booking Page and copy the address of the page
Step 3 - Set up the URL of your booking page in Bookeo
1. As last step, make sure to tell Bookeo the web address of the page that contains the widget.
In your Bookeo account, click on Settings / Web site integration and input the URL of your booking page at point 2.
The web site must be accessible: Bookeo will check for the presence of the widget code in your web site and it will not save the changes if it cannot find the widget code.
If you want to integrate Bookeo into a website that is not accessible, please email our Support Team at email@example.com and they will be able to assist you.