Integration in a Tumblr website
Example of integration. Bookeo widget in the red rectangle
Step 1 - Set up the integration in Bookeo
1. in your Bookeo account, click on Settings / Web site integration
2. select the option "embed a widget in my web site"
3. copy the widget code shown
4. leave the browser window open and open a new tab in your browser
Step 2 - Set up the integration in Tumblr
1. login as admin to your Tumblr account, and on the left column, in the Pages section, click on Add a page
2. Set your Page URL, Page Title and tick the "Show a link to this page" checkbox
3. In the Body section, click on HTML
4. A pop up window will open. Paste the widget code (which you copied in Step 1 - # 3) and click Update. You will not see anything, but don't worry!
5. Click on the Save Page button
6. Click on the Save button on the left top of your admin page, then on the Close button
Step 3 - Set up the URL of your booking page in Bookeo
1. As last step, make sure to tell Bookeo the web address of the page that contains the widget.
In your Bookeo account, click on Settings / Web site integration and input the URL of your booking page at point 2.
The web site must be accessible: Bookeo will check for the presence of the widget code in your web site and it will not save the changes if it cannot find the widget code.
If you want to integrate Bookeo into a website that is not accessible, please email our Support Team at email@example.com and they will be able to assist you.