Integration in a website based on Google Site
Bookeo Online Scheduling and Reservation System can be embedded into a Google site.
Before you set up the website integration, please contact our Technical Support Team at email@example.com and ask them to disable the feature to check for the presence of the widget in your booking page for your account.
Step 1 - Set up the integration in Bookeo
1. In your Bookeo account, go to Settings>Website Integration
2. From the Page location  scroll down menu, select embed a widget in my website. [This will open new options on the page]
3. In the Widget section #1, copy the widget HTML code line that appears .
Step 2 - Set up the integration in Google Site
1. Go to your booking page
2. Click on the Edit link at the right top corner
3. Click on the Insert  menu and select More gadgets... 
4. Click on Add gadget by URL  and paste  this address: http://hosting.gmodules.com/
5. Click on the Add button
6. Paste the Account Id  obtained at Step 1 - point 3 and adjust width/height  of gadget as necessary.
7. Click on the OK button
8. Click on the Save button
Step 3 - Set up the URL of your booking page in Bookeo
1. In your Bookeo account, click on Settings>Web site integration.
2. In the Widget section #2, paste the URL of the webpage where you put the widget  (the booking page in your website)