Integration in a Vistaprint website
It is very easy to embed your Bookeo booking widget in your Vistaprint web site.
Step 1 - Set up the integration in Bookeo
1. in your Bookeo account, click on Settings>Web site integration
2. From the Page location  scroll down menu, select the option embed a widget in my web site
3. Copy the widget code shown in the Widget section at point #1 
4. leave the browser window open and open a new tab in your browser
Step 2 - Set up the integration in Vistaprint
1. Login as admin to your Vistaprint account.
2. If you want to create a page for your online bookings, click on Pages at the right top of the admin interface
3. Click on the Add A New Page button
4. Select the page style and input a name, for example Online Bookings
5. Click on Layout, then on Custom HTML at the bottom of your online bookings page
6. Drag the Custom HTML into your booking page, then double click to edit HTML
7. Paste the widget code (that you copied at Step 1 - # 3) and click Save. You will not see anything, but don't worry!
8. Click on the Preview button at the right top to preview your booking page
Step 3 - Set up the URL of your booking page in Bookeo
1. In your Bookeo account, click on Settings>Web site integration and input the URL of your booking page at point 2 .
The web site must be accessible: Bookeo will check for the presence of the widget code in your web site and it will not save the changes if it cannot find the widget code.