In your Bookeo account, click on "SETTINGS", then on "Tours"
click on the button. You will complete a quick set up wizard, and will be able to define more details later.
1. Name, description and sectionsInput the name of the tour and a description. You can also create information sections.
2. Create a schedule for the tourIn the "Schedule" section, click on the button to create a date for the tour, and input date, start time and number of seats. The tour can have different start time and seats for each schedule.
Repeat to input all the dates when this tour is available and a summary will be shown in a table.
3. Select tour durationSelect the duration of the tour from the scroll down menu, or input a duration if it is not in the list.
4. Set tour priceSet the tour price. You can create more people categories (children, seniors...) later and set different prices for them.
You will also be able to set:
- special prices: during pricing seasons, days/time of the week, number of people, group/family discounts.
Select if you want to collect online payments of the full amount, deposits, collect credit card number...
5. Payment and deposit
You can set:
cancelation fees later
- if you want to allow customers to choose to pay at the time of booking or later