Integration in a Yola website
Step 1 - Set up the integration in Bookeo
1. in your Bookeo account, click on Settings / Web site integration
2. select the option "embed a widget in my web site"
3. copy the widget code shown
4. leave the browser window open and open a new tab in your browser
Step 2 - Set up the integration in Yola
1. login as admin to your Yola account, and click on Widgets in the Main Navigation section, then on HTML Code
2. Drag and drop the HTML Code into your page, in the section where you want to integrate the widget
3. A pop up window will open:
- Paste the widget code (which you copied at Step 1 - # 3)
- Tick the Display in Mobile checkbox
- Click Save. You will not see anything, but don't worry!
4. Click on the Preview or on the Publish button at the right top of your Yola administrator interface to preview your booking page
Step 3 - Set up the URL of your booking page in Bookeo
1. As last step, make sure to tell Bookeo the web address of the page that contains the widget.
In your Bookeo account, click on Settings / Web site integration and input the URL of your booking page at point 2.
The web site must be accessible: Bookeo will check for the presence of the widget code in your web site and it will not save the changes if it cannot find the widget code.
If you want to integrate Bookeo into a website that is not accessible, please email our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be able to assist you.