Integration in a Yola website
It is very easy to embed your Bookeo booking widget in your Yola web site. Click here to see a live example of integration.
in this article:
- Step 1 - Set up the integration in Bookeo
- Step 2 - Set up the integration in Yola
- Step 3 - Set up the URL of your booking page in Bookeo
2. select the option "embed a widget in my web site"
3. copy the widget code shown
4. leave the browser window open and open a new tab in your browser
2. Drag and drop the HTML Code into your page, in the section where you want to integrate the widget
3. A pop up window will open:
- Paste the widget code (which you copied at Step 1 - # 3)
- Tick the Display in Mobile checkbox
- Click Save. You will not see anything, but don't worry!
4. Click on the Preview or on the Publish button at the right top of your Yola administrator interface to preview your booking page
1. As last step, make sure to tell Bookeo the web address of the page that contains the widget.
In your Bookeo account, click on Settings / Web site integration and input the URL of your booking page at point 2.
The web site must be accessible: Bookeo will check for the presence of the widget code in your web site and it will not save the changes if it cannot find the widget code.
If you want to integrate Bookeo into a website that is not accessible, please email our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be able to assist you.