Integration in a Godaddy website (old website builder only)
You can embed your Bookeo booking widget in the old Godaddy web site builder.
The new Godaddy website builder does not allow you to add custom HTML code and therefore to integrate the Bookeo widget in your website. If you are using the new Godaddy website builder, you can add a BOOK button and redirect customers to your Bookeo booking page. You can find link and buttons to your booking page in Marketing>Booking button and links.
Step 1 - Set up the integration in Bookeo
1. in your Bookeo account, click on Settings>Web site integration
2. select the option embed a widget in my web site
3. copy the widget code shown at point. 1
4. leave the browser window open and open a new tab in your browser
Step 2 - Set up the integration in the old Godaddy web site builder.
1. Login as admin to your Godaddy account and go to your booking page, or create a new page.
2. In the Main Navigation section, click on the HTML code icon
compact navigation menu standard navigation menu
3. An HTML section will show in your page.
4. Click in the HTML box then on the Settings icon
5. Paste the widget code that you copied at Step 1 - point 3.
6. Resize the HTML section. Click on the Advanced tab, and in the Size section, input a size for the widget.
The Bookeo widget is not designed to be placed in an HTML element that is less than 520 pixels wide, and we recommend at least 650 pixels wide.
Step 3 - Set up the URL of your booking page in Bookeo
As last step, make sure to tell Bookeo the web address of the page that contains the widget.
In your Bookeo account, click on Settings>Web site integration and input the URL of your booking page at point 2.
The web site must be accessible: Bookeo will check for the presence of the widget code in your web site and it will not save the changes if it cannot find the widget code.