Integration with Website X5
It is very easy to embed your Bookeo booking widget in your Website X5 website.
Step 1 - Set up the integration in Bookeo
1. in your Bookeo account, click on Settings>Web site integration
2. select the option embed a widget in my web site
3. copy the widget code shown
4. leave the browser window open and open a new tab in your browser
Step 2 - Set up the integration in Website X5
Log into WebSite X5 and open the project for the website that you want to add the Bookeo widget to:
1. In Step 2 – Sitemap Creation, create a new page or open the page where you want to add the booking form.
2. In Step 3 – Page Creation, select the HTML and Widget Object and drag it into the Page Layout Table and drop it into the cell that corresponds to the position where you want it to appear.
3. Double-click the HTML and Widget Object that you have added.
4. Double-click on the Bookeo widget in the Widgets List: a new window will open and all you have to do is paste (CTRL+V) the widget’s code in the appropriate field.
5. Click the OK button to confirm.
6. In Step 5 – Exporting the Project, click on Export the website to the Internet and publish your website online.
Step 3 - Set up the URL of your booking page in Bookeo
1. Go to your Bookeo account, click on Settings>Web site integration and input the URL of your booking page at point 2.
The web site must be accessible: Bookeo will check for the presence of the widget code in your web site and it will not save the changes if it cannot find the widget code.