Integration in a Homestead (Intuit) website
Step 1 - Set up the integration in Bookeo
1. in your Bookeo account, click on Settings / Web site integration
2. select the option embed a widget in my web site
3. copy the widget code shown
4. leave the browser window open and open a new tab in your browser
Step 2 - Set up the integration in Homestead
1. Login as admin to your Homestead account.
2. Go to your booking page, or create a new page
3. Click on the Insert button in the main toolbar, then on More. Select </> HTML
4. Paste the widget code (that you copied at Step 1 - # 3) and click Ok. You will not see anything, but don't worry!
5. Drag the HTML into your booking page, and resize it. The Bookeo widget is not designed to be placed in an HTML element that is less than 520 pixels wide, and we recommend at least 650 pixels wide.
There are many components in the interface that would not fit in a narrow column anyway.We recommend placing the widget in the central part of your page, rather than a side column.
7. Click on the Preview button to preview your booking page
Step 3 - Set up the URL of your booking page in Bookeo
1. As last step, make sure to tell Bookeo the web address of the page that contains the widget.
In your Bookeo account, click on Settings>Web site integration and input the URL of your booking page at point 2.
The web site must be accessible: Bookeo will check for the presence of the widget code in your web site and it will not save the changes if it cannot find the widget code.