How can I cancel a tour (a date of a tour)?
Using Bookeo Appointments? Click here
Using Bookeo Classes & Courses? Click here
In this article:
- Cancel a tour on a specific day
- Will the canceled tour show in my Bookeo Calendar?
- Will the canceled tour show in my booking page?
1. Go to your Calendar
2. Click on the tour (a pop up window will open)
3. Click on the Delete button
4. You will be asked to confirm if you want to cancel the tour: all the existing bookings for the tour will be cancelled.
If you want to send an email to your customers, to inform them about the cancellation, please tick the Send email: customers checkbox.
If you want to send an email to the other users of your account, to inform them about the cancellation, please tick the Send email: users checkbox.
In the Message to customers box, you can also type a custom message that will be sent in the email.
5. Click on the Yes, cancel button to cancel the tour and send the email to customers/users.
You can decide to see canceled tours (by you or for virtual rostering) in your Bookeo Calendar or to hide them.
If you want to see them, click on the Canceled button at the top of your Bookeo Calendar. Unclick the Canceled button if you do not want to see Canceled tours in your Calendar.
Canceled tours will not show in the resources' calendar.
Bookeo lets you decide if you want to show canceled tours in your booking page.
If you want to show them:
1. Go to Settings>Booking Preferences
2. In the Canceled tours section, tick the checkbox Show canceled tours
How a canceled tour will show in your booking page
Tours canceled because of virtual rostering conflicts are never shown to customers. This setting only applies to tours manually canceled by you or users of your account.