Set up an event or class held on specific dates (without a fixed weekly schedule)
If you want to set up an event running on specific dates, for example, held on September 4, October 22, November 15:
1. Go to Settings>Classes, Courses, events
2. Click on the New button, then on Special event.
You will complete a quick set up wizard, and will be able to define more details later.
3. Input the Name of the event/class. If you have already created categories, from the Category scroll down menu, select the category this event belongs to.
Repeat to input all the dates when this event/class is available and a summary will be shown in a table.
7. Select the Duration of the event/class from the scroll down menu, or input a duration if it is not in the list.
8. Tick the Private checkbox if you want to accept only one booking per time slot, regardless of the number of participants.
When you finish the set up wizard, you will also be able to:
- create people categories (children, seniors...) and set different prices for them. Click here for more information
- set special prices: during pricing seasons, days/time of the week, number of people, group/family discounts. Click here for more informatio
10. From the online payment scroll down menu, select your preferred online payment option (payment of the full amount, deposit, collect credit card number...).
When you finish the set up wizard, you will also be able to set:
11. In the Image section, click on the Upload button to upload an image for your event/class. upload a gallery of Images and videos after finishing the setup wizard.
12. In the Permissions section, set account users permissions for this event/class.