Integration in a liveBooks website
Embedding Bookeo in your liveBooks web site is very easy.
Step 1 - Set up the Website integration in Bookeo
1. In your Bookeo account, click on Settings>Web site integration
2. Select the option embed a widget in my web site
3. Copy the widget code shown
Step 2 - Set up the integration in your liveBooks website
1. In liveBooks, click on your booking page or create the page where you want your Bookeo widget to appear. A good name for the page could be "Online Bookings".
If you need to create a new page:
- Click on Pages
- Click on the ADD NEW PAGE button
- Select Generic
- Click on the ADD button
3. Paste the code copied earlier at Step 1 - Point 2 in the HTML field .
4. Click on SAVE 
5. Click on Publish or on Design this page to see how the widget shows in the page
6. Go to your Booking Page and copy the URL of the page
Step 3 - Set up the integration in Bookeo
1. Go back to your Bookeo account, and paste the URL of your website booking page at #2.
2. Click Ok to save the changes
The web site must be accessible: Bookeo will check for the presence of the widget code in your web site and it will not save the changes if it cannot find the widget code.