Integration in a Squarespace website
In this article:
- Step 1 - Set up the integration in Bookeo
- Step 2 - Set up the integration in Squarespace
- Step 3 - Set up the URL of your booking page in Bookeo
1. in your Bookeo account, click on Settings>Web site integration
2. From the Page location  scroll down menu, select the option embed a widget in my web site
3. Copy the widget code shown in the Widget section at point #1 
4. leave the browser window open and open a new tab in your browser
Step 2 - Set up the integration in Squarespace
1. Login to your Squarespace site. Click the Content Manager icon to enter the Content Manager and select the page you would like your Bookeo code to appear on.
2. Add a Code Block to the page.
3. Paste the widget code (which you copied at Step 1 - # 3) into the block
4. Save. You will not see anything, but don't worry!
5. Click on the View Page button to preview your booking page
1. In your Bookeo account, click on Settings>Web site integration and input the URL of your booking page at point 2 .
The web site must be accessible: Bookeo will check for the presence of the widget code in your web site and it will not save the changes if it cannot find the widget code.
If you want to integrate Bookeo into a website that is not accessible, please email our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be able to assist you.