Integration with PaymentExpress (multiple currencies)
Payment Express supports many banks ("acquirers") in many countries. To get a full list, please see http://www.paymentexpress.com/Partners/Bank_Card_Partners
Please note that some banks do not support Payment Express's Merchant Hosted Interface method, and so cannot be used as acquirer with Bookeo. Please check with your Payment Express representative to me sure that you can use Merchant Hosted Interface with your chosen bank.
Integration with Payment Express
1. Sign up for a Payment Express account at http://www.paymentexpress.com
2. Sign in to Bookeo and click on Settings>Online payments.
3. From the Payment gateway scroll down menu, select Payment Express as payment gateway
4. input your Payment Express PostUsername and PostPassword.
These are NOT your regular Payment Express username and password. These are separate credentials supplied to you when you sign up with Payment Express, to be used with the "DPS PXPost (Merchant Hosted Interface)".
5. click Ok to save the changes
Bank of South Australia
National Australia Bank
For more information, please see Australian Merchant Activation Guide.
In the Pacific Islands:
For more information, please see the Pacific Islands Merchant Activation Guide.
In the UK:
For more information, please see the UK Merchant Activation Guide.
In the USA:
For more information, please see the USA Merchant Activation Guide.