Member customers are more likely to return, as they experience a closer connection to your business. You can offer special prices to members, decide that only members can make a booking or restrict access to a particular service only to members.
To enable memberships, in your Bookeo account, click on "MARKETING", then on "Memberships".
Tick "Enable memberships".
Set membership restrictions
To set membership restrictions, go to the "Access restrictions" section.
From the scroll down menu, select if:
• Anyone can make a booking (you can set some services for members only), or
More information on how to set some services for members only:
- in Bookeo Appointments
- in Bookeo Classes and Courses
- in Bookeo Tours and Activites
• Only members can make bookings:
customers going to your booking page will be presented with the screenshot below and asked to sign in (or sign up if they are not registered and do not have a membership).
Set membershipsYou can offer one-off membership payments or recurring subscriptions. Go to "Rates" in the "Membership" section and click on the button "New rate" to create new memberships:
1. Membership name and descriptionInput the name of the membership, and its description
2. Set upfront or recurring paymentsSelect payment mode (once upfront or recurring), validity and amount to be paid:
Upfront payment for yearly membership Periodic monthly payment for yearly memberhsip
3. Automatically assign Prepaid Credits at every paymentTick the checkbox if Prepaid Credits will be automatically be given to the customer at every payment, and select the number of credits to be given.
4. TaxesSet taxes applying to your membership
5. New or old rateSet if the rate is available for new enrolments. Select that the rate is "not available for new enrolments" if do NO LONGER want to sell this membership)
Click on the link for information on Membership management: how you can manage memberships in Bookeo and how customers can enrol online.