Integration in a Weebly web site
Embedding Bookeo in your Weebly web site is very easy.
In this article:
- Step 1 - Set up the Website integration in Bookeo
- Step 2 - Set up the integration in your Weebly website
- Step 3 - Set up the integration in Bookeo
1. In your Bookeo account, click on Settings>Web site integration
2. Select the option embed a widget in my web site
3. Copy the widget code shown
1. In Weebly, create the page where you want your Bookeo widget to appear. A good name for the page could be "Online Bookings"
2. Open the page in Weebly, and drag the </> Embed Code element from the Weebly toolbar (under the More section), onto the page
3. Click on Click to set custom HTML, and paste the code copied earlier at Step 1 - Point 2. Weebly will give you an error message, but don't worry!
4. Click on the Publish button at the top to open your new web site in the browser
5. Go to your Booking Page and copy the URL of the page
1. Go back to your Bookeo account, and paste the URL of your website booking page at #2.
2. Click Ok to save the changes
The web site must be accessible: Bookeo will check for the presence of the widget code in your web site and it will not save the changes if it cannot find the widget code.