1. Create a resource type
In your Bookeo account, go to "SETTINGS", click on "Therapists and rooms" (the wording could be different if you already set a different name for members of your staff).
and go to the "Staff" tab.
a. Specify the name of your resource type
Choose the name of this resource type (i.e. therapist, consultant...) from the scroll down menu
If the name of your staff is not in the list, you can specify it selecting "Other", and inputting the singular, plural and name with article in the fields provided. This will be used by Bookeo to correctly insert the name you specify in sentences.
2. Define your resources
1. Click on the button to define the resources of this type
2. Input the name of the resource (i.e. Kelly, Linda, Consultant 1, Consultant 2...) and, if you want, its description (curriculum, experience...)
3. If you want, you can upload an image for this resource, that customers will see when they make a booking.
4. If you want, you can type a confirmation message that will be sent in confirmation and reminder emails to customers when this resource is booked.
3. Weekly schedule: same as opening hours of business or specific weeekly schedule
Please remember that, for a booking to be possible in a specific time slot, all the resources involved (therapists, rooms, etc.) and the service requested must be available during that time slot.
From the scroll down menu, set
- available hours as the same avaiability as the business
- or use a specific schedule for this resource, for each day of the week (in the example below, the therapist works 9am-6pm on Monday, Thursday and Friday, and 9am to 1pm on Saturday)
4. Special availability, restricted availability or unavailability
You can set when this resource is avaialble or NOT available.
- you can define special time slots during which this resource is available. This is useful, for example, to set the resource as available on specific dates, or occasionally at night, besides the general availability.
- you can set when a resource is available (main availability setting) or NOT available (annual leave, elective surgery...)
More information on how to create a new period for "Special available time slots" and "Availability".
You can choose a nickname to be used internally to define this resource and to make calendar more compact. Only you and your account users will be able to see this nickname.
If you want, you can type notes about this resource
6. Assign this resource to your workshopsTick the checkbox next to the workshops you offer, that use this resource.
You can decide to show your staff and locations to your customers and set how your customers can select them when making a booking.